Welcome to my new blog!

The Middleman's Opinion

 Hello there! I wanted to formerly introduce myself and what this blog is all about! For starters my name is Brandon, I'm 23 years old and I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. I have a deep love for all genre's of gaming. AAA and Indie. Here you will find written game reviews and critiques for all things gaming! I solemnly swear to always be fair to the games I critique and to never review a game I haven't at least completed once. I've grown tired of seeing people rush to get their reviews out rather than take their time with their games for more fair reviews but most importantly for the integrity of the passion. 

You'll find my social links down below, I am going to stream all games I critique (Unless under NDA) and then upload YouTube videos for video showcasing reviews mixed in with a splash of my twitch clips when applicable.

 Twitch | YouTube | Twitter


Popular posts from this blog

Tron Identity: A Fun Visual Novel That's Too Short

Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Review! (PS5, No Major Spoilers)

I'm returning soon! - 3/26/2024