Happy New Years! What To Expect Moving Forward!

 The Middleman's Opinion

Happy New Years! What To Expect Moving Forward!

It's been a pretty damn good year for gaming as 2022 had a bunch of new game releases of both AAA titles and indie games. While quite a handful of those games released in less than favorable conditions, they were mostly fun and engaging in their own rights. We can only hope that 2023 will bring us that same kind of love going forward. In-case you've lived under a rock, 2023 will see many game releases coming up. So as a way to look forward to these great games I'll be showcasing some of the games I'm personally looking forward to seeing and talking about the future of The Middleman's Opinion! 

 New Games of 2023 Showcase

 To kick things off I wanna show all of you my most anticipated game of 2023. It's none other than the remake for one of my most favorite games of the last two decades. That's right, I'm talking about Resident Evil 4: Remake which was revealed a little earlier last year. When I first heard about the remakes for Resident Evil 2 and 3, I knew I needed a remake for Resident Evil 4. 

It will forever be a game I hold near and dear to my heart, being the game that got me into the series as a whole and let's be real.. we all have a crush on Leon. He is the best thing about the games but in all seriousness his personality's ranging from hilarious one liners to being downright serious in tense situations, I'm excited to see how the remake will portray him. You can catch the latest extended gameplay trailer here.

 

I think it's gonna be a wonderful game, I can feel it in my bones. You know what else I'm feeling? The strong urge to.. talk about Hogwarts Legacy... I mean how could I not? It's a fully singleplayer action based open world roleplaying game that takes place in the world of Harry Potter (Pottermore). As long as the game doesn't have launch issues with performance or game breaking bugs.. it may be a contender for GOTY 2023. One can only hope we get the experience we all deserve as consumers. You can view the latest gameplay showcase here.
 

Another entry I am reluctantly excited to see is the release of Cyberpunk 2077's new expansion Phantom Liberty. I think this specific dlc has a chance to actually be really good as long as CDPR learned from their mistakes trying to make a open world game and kept it similar to Deus Ex's game design of open spaces but not a "open world" per se. Regardless I'm hopeful for it and I think you should keep your eyes on it. You can watch it's official trailer #1 here.
 
 
 

What To Expect From The Middleman's Opinion Moving Forward

Moving forward for the new year I wanted to go over what you can expect to see from The Middleman's Opinion. I am going to continue writing articles about gaming news and issues I see within the industry itself. Eventually I plan on doing some written interviews for some of my friends in the hopes the extra exposure will help them out. I'm also spending a lot of time on my new Steam Deck as I plan to write a article on my first impressions, pro's and con's. I'm committed to this hobby and I hope you all have a wonderful new year. 

You can find my socials below.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tron Identity: A Fun Visual Novel That's Too Short

Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Review! (PS5, No Major Spoilers)

I'm returning soon! - 3/26/2024