I'm returning soon! - 3/26/2024

 It's been awhile..

I've been gone for quite awhile. I've been focusing hard on my mental health (and also a bit lazy) so I'm planning on making my return soon. I have a few games I want to do reviews on that I've played recently and do some written guides for as well. I've been playing A LOT of Helldivers 2 recently along with Bloodborne. So expect some guides for those. I've also been playing a lot of the newer releases from this year and will have reviews out for them soon. I'm also playing through a bunch of older games and plan on doing reviews for those as well. Such as the Batman Arkham Trilogy. 

I want to talk on some politics in the gaming industry too at some point. Such as Sweet Baby Inc at some point in the near future.

Point is, I will be returning here soon. I've already drafted a review of a very recent game, some of you might of heard of it. Tootles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tron Identity: A Fun Visual Novel That's Too Short

Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Review! (PS5, No Major Spoilers)